Last time the rear suspension was giving me headaches, it was very frustrating. Well, it turned out that some of that was due to constraints initially set between one of the control arms and the upright. What I did now was to make a skeleton for the suspension, i.e. I inserted a part into the product which defines the pivot points on the chassis. This way I managed to get a rough estimation of where the pivots should be. Which means it's now back to measuring the drawings and figuring out where the suspension should attach to the frame... I also need to examine the suspension and decide what kind of joint should be used where, it doesn't seem appropriate to use only ball-joints but maybe I'm missing something.
Pictures speak a thousand words, so here's what I have for you today: